Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This 'n That

Well things have been very low-key since our trip and there isn't much to report on!
As usual I'm going to be lazy and let the pictures do the talking!

Charlie and I went for a walk at Limestone Park!  After we left I noticed there were some dark clouds headed our way - as we rounded a bend I could see this massive wall of water headed our way!  I ran for a shelter (that was unfortunately in the direction the rain was coming)  We got soaked and Charlie loved it!  Even after being in the shelter we were still getting wet because the water was coming pretty much horizontally!

Eggless cookie dough is the BEST THING EVER!  I made 3 kinds - PB choc chip, regular choc chip and oatmeal choc chip.  We rolled them into balls and put them in the freezer.... so good!

I felt like being creative so I got some chalkboard contact paper (which was actually so cheap at Kmart!) and cut it into this shape (by hand - I miss my cricut!) and ta-da!  A cute and functional decoration!  Its on our fridge fyi!

Last Saturday I went to a baby bazaar sale and bought Charlie some warmer clothes - this cute hoodie was only 50 cents!

Charlie likes to help his dad with his homework!
Also this week was Mothers Day!  My first one as a mom - I'm so lucky to have Charles, he is such a little sweetheart!

Charlie going to his first birthday party! (See the present he is holding?!!)

Water fun at the splash park!

Shazra is Charlies greatest admirer here in Australia!

Charlie got a slinky at the party!  He loved it and especially loved chewing on it!

 And now to finish off - some Charlie pictures!!!


Look at that form!  He's not crawling yet but I think it will happen soon!

Such a happy guy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment