Sunday, November 30, 2014

Charlies First Birthday

Charlie turned one while Aunt Amy was visiting!  I planned a little party for him down at the Riverheart Parklands, which is down by the Bremer River.  There are gas BBQs, picnic tables, a regular park and a splash park!  Charlie loves going to the splash park on the hot days.

The last of the monthly photos!
It was a "You Are My Sunshine" theme, so I tried to make everything yellow and orange.  

ghetto cake that was melting!
Amy had to try some kangaroo while she was visiting!
Charlie and his friend Jakob, they would feed each other - it was so cute!
Fun times at the splash park!
Cake smash time!
It took him a long time to get into it!
Yummy!
Oh these two!  So cute
Charlie got some really great presents!
Chalkboard stats from Charlie's first year!
I like this one because it looks like he is holding the sparkler!
My favourite part was the monthly pictures I printed out and strung along so you could see how much Charlie has changed in the first year of his life!  We sure love tho little guy and he's getting cuter by the day!















No comments:

Post a Comment