Friday, November 28, 2014

Byron Bay

Byron Bay is one of my favourite places in Australia!  It is SO pretty with the ocean and rolling hills.  The town itself is super cute and funky.  With heaps of shops and places to eat.  The lighthouse is my favourite though... I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!

This bat was having a little nap right in front of our car!  The bats in Australia are really neat!  Every night at dusk there are thousands of them silhouetted against the dusky sky all flying in the same direction... and they are perfect halloween bats so their outlines are super neat

This is my favourite lighthouse ever.  Its so cute


too bad the person we got to take this picture cut off the top of the lighthouse... oh well!  We saw heaps of dolphins and a few whales!

Power Ranger Charlie!

Add caption
This is where my water camera got ruined, hence the blurry pictures.  Charlie loved playing in this little tidal pool.  See those little kids in the background?  He made a beeline for them every time and tried to tear down their wall they were making!  It was so funny (I'm sure the kids didn't think so.  And Charlie didn't think so every time we pulled him away...)
While I was changing Charlies diaper he managed to grab an oreo!  It was his first one ever and he loved it sand and all!
Just a week or so before we were there some man got attacked and killed by a shark!  Freaky

Dinner by the sea!  We're high class

Sunset by the beach

That little island in the background was the place used for the inspiration for the fish from finding Nemo!  (That sentence doesn't really make sense but I don't know how I want to say it!  Oh well...)

No comments:

Post a Comment