For some reason I kept getting the day Amy was to be coming wrong. I thought it was one day and then no it was the next and then no it was the next! So I had booked us a condo in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast... but it was too early! So despite having exams coming up I dragged Andrew out to the coast so we wouldn't waste some of our time in the condo! The plan was to spend the weekend there and then I would go drop Andrew off so he could go to school and pick Amy up from the airport on the way out to the coast again! Poor Charlie - he hates being in his car seat!
![]() |
| Charlie seriously loves the sound of the ocean! |
![]() |
| Dad is so fun to play with at the beach! |
![]() |
| This kid LOVES the sand (he's still a bit scared of the waves though) |
![]() |
| I was trying to distract Charlie in the car, so I gave him a sealed ink pad... bad idea! He opened it and ate it. |
![]() |
| Group shot while climbing to the Glasshouse Mountains lookout |
| Charlie checking out all the goods Grandma Shirley sent for him! |
| WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA AUNT AMY! |
| we love the beach and ocean |
| After much forcing Amy tried surfing! |
| A little drama shot of Charles |
| There is this cute little boardwalk and path that goes along the ocean, we walked it many times and down a little farther we saw some whales! It was amazing there |
| I like the action shot of this bird in flight... |
| Fish and Chips while watching the sunset |
![]() |
| Fun on the beach with Aunt Amy! |
![]() |
| Our condo had a little pool! Too bad it was freezing cold water! |
![]() |
| Charlie was not impressed with the amount of stuff we packed around him! |
![]() |
| In the jungle! |
We had a lot of fun on the sunshine coast and we were blessed with amazing weather. Right as we were pulling away from our condo it started raining - LUCKY! We ate tons of fish and chips (overdosed I'd say), got to boogie board and swim every day, saw really cool lighting storms over the ocean, saw whales, went for long walks by the ocean and saw whales! And this was just the beginning of an action-packed month of fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment