The week after Christmas was SO COLD. We were the coldest place on earth (and not surprisingly Mt. Isa was the hottest place on earth that are day - we're going to be doing like a 80 degree change in temperature when we move there on Saturday!!) Because of that we didn't leave the house a whole lot. Luckily Mary and Brian and Amy and Beej are excellent at entertaining the children and they get so much attention! (The following pictures are SUPER out of order... oh well...)
| Matching bellys! |
| New Years Eve 2017! It happened at 8:30... |
| Andrew hard at work painting his penguin |
| NYE dancing! |
| Elly was really into it! We watched one of the countdowns on Netflix |
| Dad and Moms NYE kiss! |
| We also went to the Melting Pot on our anniversary and it was great! Took forever and we were stuffed |
| I got my hair cut! I wanted to go as short as I could go with it still being ablate go in a ponytail - the after pictures you can see above... |
Wow I can't believe that I'm finishing this years blog posts on time! It's 9:47pm on New Years Eve, so I'm just barely getting it done but it was my goal so yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment