Well now that Andrew's midterms are over I get computer access once more! And therefore can continue plugging away at this blog. We did a few fun things during Andrew's mid-semester break, when Andrew wasn't busy studying! (For some reason UQ decided to do their midterms AFTER their mid-semster break giving them lots of time to study and no time to have a break...) But I managed to convince Andrew to do a few fun things! (All the pictures are out of order, not sure why since I upload them in order! So annoying... I apologize...)
 |
| First baby bump picture! 18 weeks |
 |
| Springbrook National Park is where Charlie re-discovered throwing rocks into water! It was hard to tear him away |
 |
| This kid loves being outside! |
 |
| Super creepy spider we came home to one night |
 |
| Cooling off at the local splash park! |
 |
| This kid it so cool |
 |
| We bought a pass to the Railway Museum, its actually very kid friendly and I plan on going there a lot in the winter! Charlie is so obsessed with this dolly, he pulls and pushes it around for as long as I'll let him! |
 |
| He's such a good little worker. At home, whenever he finds clothes on the floor he takes them straight to the dirty laundry bin! |
 |
| Charlies little makeshift poncho for Andrews soccer game |
 |
| Andrews holidays started off with the Easter long weekend! We had our upstairs people come down for breakfast (elephant ears which we were calling bunny ears for the holiday, fruit and hard boiled eggs) |
 |
| Then we set up a little egg hunt! Charlie was liking it until he thought all the eggs were gone, then he would take them out of his basket and put them back! I think so he could find them again? |
 |
| Charlie is obsessed with Andrews socks. So finally I put them on him... |
 |
| On the hike to the Natural Bridge |
 |
| If you go at night you can see glow worms! |
 |
| Purling Brook Falls |
 |
| Going on the little hikes with Charlie took a while.... he sure likes to take his time! |
 |
| This kid is the greatest |
 |
| Cool roots |
 |
| Charlie loves climbing on rocks! |
 |
| View from the "Best of All Lookout" I'm not even kidding, thats its name |
 |
| This was the coolest - Canyon Lookout! You can only see one waterfall in the picture but there were actually three, and you can do a hike down behind them! |
 |
| Every time we go to the mall Charlie likes to play in the rides. I never actually put money in to make them move, but he doesn't seem to mind! (And hopefully it stays that way as he gets older and learns that they actually move...!) |
 |
| One of Charlie's favourite places to hang out - in the fire pit! |
 |
| Baby Cahoon #2! He/she had a full stomach and a smile on his/her face (we're not 100% sure on the gender as of yet...) |
 |
| We headed to Southbank one day and then got some food - Charlie was just so tired he couldn't wait for the food... |
 |
| At the mini zoo, Charlie loved the bird sanctuary, he even tried to climb into their open cages! We have been reading A LOT of animal books lately and he loves to point out the things he knows! |
 |
| Typical boy. Whenever we go places old ladies always comment that Charlie is a real "boys boy" not sure what that means but he does like sticks and rocks and carrying heavy things and he is SOLID |
 |
| At the Ipswich Multi Cultural festival - Charlie and I were at the park earlier in the day and whenever a food truck would pull in I would look it up on my phone to see what I wanted to eat that night! I ended up getting poutine - how Canadian eh? It was delicious.... and they had live music! Charlie got into the dancing for a bit, so cute. |
Well there you have it! I'm officially caught up. I wonder if I'll ever just stay on top of this thing? Probably not...
No comments:
Post a Comment