Andrew did half of his elective in Lethbridge, so we took the opportunity to stay with/visit with Ben and LaNae! Apparently I am horrible at taking pictures of other people, because I have none with them! Just of Charlie... Speaking of Charlie, he's gotten so much older/smarter in the time we've been here! He loves to give high-fives and fist bumps. He has gotten 4 molars and still hates getting his teeth brushed, every time it's traumatic. He loves being at my parents with so many people around he gets a lot of attention and loves it when people tell him he's cute, he's turned into quite the little show-off! He also loves my parents big 105lb golden retriever dog, and has fun climbing all over him and bossing him around. Good thing Gid has a good temperament! Ok, ok on to the pictures! That's what you're all here for...
 |
| Charlie was so good on the drive down! He only whined/cried for 1 of the 5 hours... |
 |
| Charlie likes to carry around his dirty diapers |
 |
| And take them to the garbage! |
 |
| Charlie tasting his first snow |
 |
| It's a little cold! |
 |
| We headed out to Waterton one day - my favourite place on earth! There was no snow there which was crazy! |
 |
| Charlie loves it too! |
 |
| Cameron Falls |
 |
| Charlie learning how to throw rocks in the lake, it was windy and cold! |
 |
| Over at Emerald Bay it was a little less windy...Charlie was getting the hang of it! |
 |
| until Andrew threw a stick in - it floats! Good thing Charlie was wearing his rubber boots! |
 |
| I told Andrew we needed to watch Charlie to make sure he didn't get the deer poop - it looks edible! Sure enough, as soon as he had the chance, Charlie got his hands on some deer poop! Luckily we got it from him in time... |
 |
| Charlie recieveing his first stick |
 |
| My boys |
 |
| After Waterton we stopped in Cardston to visit Andrew's grandmother. Charlie had a good time! |
 |
| Family! |
 |
| Charlie was unsure about the snow! |
 |
| He stood in this one spot while Andrew shovelled all around him! |
 |
| Then he warmed up to the idea, and started helping! |
 |
| Then, right after I took this picture he fell flat on his face! Poor little guy couldn't even get up because he was so bundled up! |
 |
| It was actually so warm! |
 |
| A true Canadian! Charlie loves ketchup chips! |
I was really fun to visit and play lots of games! We did some crafty things too, and I brought some cute things for the nursery (LaNae is pregnant with twin girls!) Even Charlie and I getting sick (I barfed for the first time in 7 years!) and our tire getting slashed couldn't put a damper on the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment