Once we got home there was only a week before school started for Charlie and Elly! We had to get last minute uniforms and supplies and do lots of fun things before they got stuck in school for the rest of their lives.... a bit dramatic I know, but it was sad to send them off. Good thing both Charlie and Elly love school so far! Elly asks me almost every day if its "her day" to go to school (she goes 5 days fortnightly) I can't believe my babies are so grown up.
| We didn't manage to get all the way to the end of the alphabet! I think Charlie made it to "T" and Elly got to "U" But for out "P" day we made paper dolls! Charlie's are rescue bots of course |
| Look at these big school kids! |
| Elly loves that her kindy has swings! She's at Injilinji kindy this year. |
No comments:
Post a Comment