Since we are poor, I decided to try and take some baby photos of Hazel by myself to try and match up to Charlie and Elly having their baby pictures done (Charlie's by his auntie Cristin - for free - thanks Cristin! And Ellys were done by Amy Steed - for free - thanks Amy! - because she was wanting to practise newborn photography!)
Let me tell you I have ok photography skills when Mary lets me use her nice camera and does all the setting buttons for me, but with an iPhone its terrible.... I sent them all to Mary so she could try and photoshop them nicely - for free - thanks Mary! There are alot and some doubles (some are the originals - its hard to tell when you're choosing pictures to post which ones they are cause they're so little!) but without further ado...

![]() |
| THIS ONE IS MY FAVOURITE! |


























No comments:
Post a Comment